Sunday, September 23, 2007

Riot Girl

by Good Charlotte

She´s got tattoos and piercings
She likes minor threat,
She likes Social Distortion

My girl´s a hot girl
A hood rat who needs an attitude ad-justment
Christina wouldn´t wanna meet her
She hates you Britney so you better run for cover
My girl´s a hot girl
A riot girl and she´s angry at the world
Emergency call 911
She´s pissed off at constantly
Police, rescue, FBI
She wants a riot, she wants a riot
And everywhere we go she gets us thrown out constantly
But that´s ok ´cause I know, I know
I know my baby would do anything for me, yeah
Don´t you know that all I really want is you
Gotta know that all I really want is YOU.

2 comments:

Super Babe said...

Y a mi ni felicidades en tu blog... que grosera, ja ja ja :) Ya vi tus videos en youtube :)

Super Babe said...

Pero a ver si ahora SI pones videos de TI cantando!