Tuesday, November 06, 2007

F*ck You Right Back

by FRANKEE

Oh oh
Oooh
No no no

(You know there is two sides to every story)

See I don't know why you cryin' like a bitch
Talkin' shit like a snitch
Why d'you write a song 'bout me
If you really didn't care
You wouldn't wanna share
Tellin' everybody just how you feel

F*ck what I did was your fault somehow
F*ck the presents, I threw all that shit out
F*ck all the cryin' it didn't mean jack
Well guess what yo, fuck you right back


You thought you could really make me moan
I had better sex all alone (ha ha ha ha)
I had to turn to your friend
Now you want me to come back
You must be smokin' crack
Im goin' else where and thats a fact
F*ck all those nights I moaned real loud
F*ck it, I faked it, but aren't you proud?
F*ck all those nights you thought you broke my back
Well guess what yo, your sex was wack

Whoa whoa
Uh uh yea

You questioned did I careMaybe I would have if you woulda gone down there
Now it's over
But I do admit i'm glad I didn't catch your crabs!
I can't sweat that cause I got to go....

(u made me do this!)

No comments: