Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Quick Update

I should apologize, because I haven't shared much around here...
In my defence, there's been lots of changes
(I still can't believe all that happen last year)

Anyway, this is not a post about that...
it's just to share with you what I've been spending most of my time working on (apart from photos)

SOCIAL MEDIA !!!

That's right, gave a new look to 
(took me a couple of weeks, 'cause I had to dust off all my self-taught skills) 
and just for fun (but mostly to keep myself busy) I'm helping out at 

So chances are that if you see me hunched in front of a laptop or busy with my phone, it's because 
I'm working away rather than just wasting time...

Stay tuned...
you never know what's next 
Love & Light for you my beloved reader :)
at Mirador Asta Bandera, Mty NL.
Photo by DMH


No comments: