Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fake dream! (Your world was killing me)

October 9th 01 (10:30pm)

You were fake…
Fake as a plastic doll
Just a dream
With the face of
A dead rock star.

I could never be
The one for you…
I´m a million different things
That you´ll never
Get to know!

You were fake…
Just a hot temptation
For the devil
Living inside
My wicked head.

I could have been
Your fallen angel
I had to leave you far behind
The future had
To be forsaken!

The feeling that I
Once felt for you
Faded away
Like an object in
The rare view mirror.

Your world was
Killing me…

Your world was
Killing me…

I gave up…
You were just a shooting
Star crossing
My dark and vacant
Univers.

Don´t blame yourself
You´re such a good friend
I didn´t want to
Ruin your world…
Would you ever understand?

I don´t want
To lose you…
You´re the only one
That in another place
Would be the perfect soul!

Your world was
Killing me…

Your world was KILLING ME!

No comments: